Friday, August 15, 2014

Brynley's 3 Ring Circus Birthday Party

Well I am quite late in posting this one… but on our NC visit we also celebrated Brynley's 3rd birthday! I mentioned to my mom it might be nice to have a few family members over and some cupcakes to have a little party for her while we there, absently mindedly forgetting that my mother is the greatest kids party thrower of all time. So a few family members turned into about 40 family members coming in from as far away as Louisiana and a few cupcakes turned literally into the most awesome vintage inspired 3 ring circus. My mom made ALL the decorations you see including painting all the signs and building all the sets. I think we all nearly cried when we woke up that morning to rain and no sooner was the party all set up then we where hit by a colossal downpour! But even inspire of all the rain the party was still sensational and Brynley had about the best time any 3 year old could have had! Can you believe my mom isn't a professional event planner? Who else thinks she should be!?!




































































No comments:

Post a Comment