Sunday, October 5, 2014

The First 24 Hours- A newborn hospital session

I have always loved birth photography but as a full time mom I just don't have the flexibility to be on call for this type of a session so an alternative I am happy to offer clients is a first day hospital shoot. Still capturing that perfect newness of the baby and giving mom a chance freshen up and feel, well,  a little more human the hospital session is a great way to save some money (because of time and flexibility required birth photography can be quite expensive) and document the huge milestone of welcoming a new baby. These sessions are definitely lifestyle sessions, I don't pose babies in the hospital (or the first day at a home birth) and we really try to capture the emotions and wonder of a brand new family on their first day. This type of session is especially fun if a older siblings may be coming to the hospital to meet the newest member of the family. I am so thrilled that my first hospital session was able to be my beautiful friend and favorite lifestyle blogger Lauren of Blissful Happenings. Welcome to the world baby Rocco!





























No comments:

Post a Comment