Saturday, December 7, 2013

A Marine Corps Nutcracker and my own little "Clara"

I knew my own little 2.5 year old would only be interested in doing fancy dress holiday photos if she saw her BFFs do it first. So along with a little chocolate bribery I manged to get her in front of the camera somewhat happily for about 15 mins.  I am thrilled to share with you my own little girl in her Nutcracker inspired holiday mini session!

*Holiday Mini Sessions available now through December 23rd. 15 to 20 edited images emailed to you the day of your session. Indoor holiday set is reserved for small children only, however family photos will also be available in our courtyard, weather permitting.
$65 for 1 child
$75 for 2+ children
Please email or facebook me for scheduling details*

















No comments:

Post a Comment