Saturday, December 7, 2013

Sweet Sisters: A Holiday Mini

With my brand new bamboo floors in I was pretty excited about decorating for the holidays! We completely flip-flops our room decor after re-doing the floors and so this year our Christmas tree is right in our front window and ideal for photo-ops! So I brought over my favorite little models to test run a holiday mini session set up. My theory was if I could get a 4 month old and a very energetic 2.5 year old in my set and crank out a few good photos then I would go ahead with holiday minis. I thought we ended up with a few card worthy shots, what do you think?

* Holiday Mini Sessions are available now through Dec 23rd. 15 to 20 edited images emailed to you the day of your session. Indoor holiday set photos are reserved for small children only, however outdoor family photos in my courtyard will also be available weather permitting.
$65 for 1 child
$75 for 2+ children
email or facebook me for scheduling details*





















No comments:

Post a Comment