Sunday, December 1, 2013

Fresh and Modern: Newborn August Quinn

When mom and  good friend Michelle contacted me about doing newborn photos she had just one request, something a little different. I was so excited because  I had been so hoping to try an outdoor newborn session. However I was also a bit torn because in addition to being a great mom, Michelle is also a fantastic home decorator and I dreamed of photographing a sweet newborn in her gorgeous home. So we struck a deal to try something really new, a split session. When Quinn was just a little over a week old we did a modern home session and then at 3 week old we took her out for a part two in the fresh air. Isn't this family just one of the most beautiful families you have ever seen! Congrats Doezema family on this perfect new addition!



































































No comments:

Post a Comment